Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge....



Designer Stephen Taubman came up with this infographic, which I found later on Flowing Data. I have been more or less avoiding this movie for a year. I don't know why, it just seemed too packaged to become a Z-Movie classic. Like trying to force an internet meme, or getting me to try to quit smoking by treating me like a child, I just don't like to be pushed over the cliff. And then somebody finally remembered that I respond to infographics, regardless of their absurdities.


Well, needless to say, once I saw numbers crunched in convenient .pdf format, I was sold and 'Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus' sits in the murky depths of my Netflix Instant Queue like some predatory........shark, or octopus. Now I'm going to be up until 1:00 in the morning watching the movie and being angry at myself..


goddammitsomuch, I am an easily manipulated tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog