Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A Capital Idea That I Hope Becomes Very Successful....

Evan Driscoll, brother to a very good friend of mine, has become the proud owner of The Sasquatch Acre.




This is an ultra-local organic farming project located on Sauvie Island, OR. He has started his planting for the season, and is currently establishing himself and his produce to a few local farmers' markets as well as restaurants. To me, it is a great example of giving something you enjoy your full and enthusiastic support. Evan here gives me real hope that my pursuits will also produce real enjoyment and fulfillment in doing what I enjoy as well...

Cheers to Evan, and check out his website, he's given quite a detailed account of the steps that brought him to his own acre of land...

1 comment:

  1. Ben! Funny, Ryan and I were just reminiscing about our epic float down that river with you at his bachelor party. Good times, they were.

    Thanks for the shout out! Farming is cruising along - we'll see how the first year goes. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog